- Sharing Assembly - No Sharing Assembly during the first week of Summer Term...see newsletter.....
- Wednesday 23rd April - Children back to School for start of Summer Term....St. George\'s Day - Children can wear RED & WHITE CLOTHES........
- School Dinner Arrears? See newsletter for information.....
- Parent Information Meetings for Summer Term......see newsletter diary dates for more information.....
- Rosemary Conley Food & Fitness Classes - see newsletter 4.4.2014 for more information...
- Lets Learn Literacy Together! - see details of 10 week course in newsletter......
- Vacancies in our school: Teacher of the Deaf and Midday Assistant - see vacancies section for more details...
Welcome to Roding Primary & Nursery School with Provision for Deaf Children
Roding Primary School with Provision for Deaf Children is a welcoming school where everyone is ‘Free To Achieve’. The dedicated staff, amazing group of children and committed governors work hard to support strengths, improve weaknesses and remove any barriers that may prevent reaching potential. To this end we work as a team, following the school values:
At Roding we are:
Our aim is to be a school where everyone feels safe, works hard and has fun. Our curriculum ensures a focus on academic success, creativity and personal development.
We are a 2 form entry school (with 3 forms in Years 2 and 3) with a morning and afternoon nursery. We also provide education for 38 children who are hearing impaired or deaf and, through our Outreach Provision, support deaf children from birth to 18 years old across Redbridge. This creates a unique, rich and privileged identity for our school and is a fundamental part of our inclusive nature.
I hope you enjoy what you see on our website and should you wish to see Roding for yourself I would be very proud to show you around.
Mrs Helen Radmore