- Friday 14th March - 6B Parents Daytime Meeting......
- Monday 17th March - St. Patricks Day - Wear Green Clothes Day!!!!!!
- Thursday 13th March - Class Photographs - See newsletter for further details.....
- Tuesday 11th March - 6C Parents Daytime Meeting
- Parent View - Ofsted Online Questionnaire for parents to give their views.....http://parentview
- Free to Achieve...........Feeling Valued.......
- Monday 10th March - Year 6 African Drumming Assembly........
Welcome to Roding Primary & Nursery School with Provision for Deaf Children
Roding Primary School with Provision for Deaf Children is a welcoming school where everyone is ‘Free To Achieve’. The dedicated staff, amazing group of children and committed governors work hard to support strengths, improve weaknesses and remove any barriers that may prevent reaching potential. To this end we work as a team, following the school values:
At Roding we are:
Our aim is to be a school where everyone feels safe, works hard and has fun. Our curriculum ensures a focus on academic success, creativity and personal development.
We are a 2 form entry school (with 3 forms in Years 2 and 3) with a morning and afternoon nursery. We also provide education for 38 children who are hearing impaired or deaf and, through our Outreach Provision, support deaf children from birth to 18 years old across Redbridge. This creates a unique, rich and privileged identity for our school and is a fundamental part of our inclusive nature.
I hope you enjoy what you see on our website and should you wish to see Roding for yourself I would be very proud to show you around.
Mrs Helen Radmore